Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer and you don’t know what to do next, where to go or who to talk to? We have a place for you to feed your mind, uplift your spirits and brighten your future!
We provide support groups for participants to:
- Obtain knowledge and wisdom about adequate diagnosis, treatment, and beyond;
- Receive emotional support through support group sessions and life coaching
for emotional healing; and
- Reach out and help other women experiencing the effects of breast cancer and support them.
- For more information on our support group locations, click here.
Some of the session topics are:
- Finding Joy
- Beauty - Inside and Out
- and much more
Need a conference speaker? The current list of topics are:
- Driving over the speed bump named breast cancer
- Joy is our strength
- Bitter is not better
- Who is in charge, you or your stomach? Changing what you eat for better health
Additional helpful information:
Read what people are saying about Reconstruction of a Survivor
- Click here to learn more about mammograms, breast ultrasounds, and some breast cancer treatment options.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information